You are here
This position is now filled
- Looking for the keen learner to be part of a growing financial company
- Looking for stand out candiate who has the 'Test Factor'
About Our Client
They provide innovative financial solutions to clients globally. They are seeking a candidate who shows a genuine interest into the financial market and can display enthusiasm and passion to test digits. My client will provide the security of a full time job in an innovative organisation demonstrating growth year on year. They understand the importance of training and development and provide in-house training programs to assisting expanding financial knowledge. You will be working in a collaborative environment where your contributions will be heard and make a difference.
- Write test cases for all phases of testing
- Focus test efforts on manual testing
- Effectively raise defects and manage the triage
- Work collaboratively with the BA's and Developers to contribute towards design specifications and defect management.
- Utilise calculating features of the software to test numbers
- Contribute during the morning stand up and be confident reporting testing process
- Be able to work autonomously and be proactive
The Successful Applicant
- A good understanding of testing methodologies and be eager to try and contribute to new ways of testing
- Experience using test management tools (TFS preferred)
- Excellent communications skills - ability to articulate ideas and thoughts
- Good understanding of risk based testing and can adopt this method to prioritise test cases
- Ability to take accountability for their work
- Experience in financial markets
- Can do attitude and welcome change
- Understanding of the value in customer service
- Worked with SQL
- Australian work experience
What's on Offer
This is a permanent offer with an fantastic remuneration package working for a small to medium sized ever growing financial company. This a great opportunity to be part of something big!