You are here
This position is now filled
TM1 Business Analyst - Leading Global ASX
- Excellent employee benefits
- Global industry leader
About Our Client
My client are a leading Australian business with an exceptional track record of creating unique, diverse and rewarding careers. Currently they are seeking a Business Analyst with excellent TM1, SQL and Excel VBA skills.
Working in a small customer centric team you will be liaising directly with the business providing a service which directly affects commercial performance and decision making. Hence excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
You will support the business and lead process changes across a range of sites using a structured project management methodology. You must have the ability to think strategically while managing multiple tasks and display an understanding of how financial information you are developing and reporting on drives commercial outcomes.
Advanced skills in Excel, VBA and TM1 admin skills are required for this role. During your tenure you will develop skills across the full TM1 & Microsoft SQL suites - from building extracts from source systems, implementing solutions to improve planning, budgeting and reporting, through to providing analysis, web reports and data visualisations.
The Successful Applicant
- An understanding of financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified
- Ability to communicate with IT/Finance literate and non-technical users
- Provide analytics, guidance and training to internal users
- Commitment to proactive innovation to drives process improvement
- Strong verbal & written skills to liaise with stakeholders & drive projects
- Understanding of Agile project methodology
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and managing reports via Excel and VBA
- TM1 experience building cubes, rules, MDX statements & Turbo Integrator processes
- Experience with TM1 Web & active forms, with action buttons linked to processes
- Ability to design, test, implement and educate on solutions via TM1 & Microsoft SQL
- Experience designing & maintain ETL processes to transform data
What's on Offer
- Develop your career in an award winning employer of choice
- Excellent employee benefits, competitive remuneration
- Close to public transport links
- Collaborative and rewarding team culture