You are here
- Training Manager
- Not-For-Profit Community Services
About Our Client
My client is a community based not-for profit who's aim is to increase the welfare of those suffering mental illness along with their immediate network by creating innovative programs.
- Recruit, support, supervise, develop and provide leadership to the re.mind team including staff, Facilitators and Mental Health Educators
- Work collaboratively across the organisation including:
- working with HR and Executive to develop a Learning and Development Strategy
- working closely with relevant staff within the Fellowship to deliver that strategy
- facilitate the prompt development and delivery of current training material (workshops)
- Develop, or oversee the development of educational products so as to provide training and education to internal and external customers ensuring the accuracy and currency of the information.
- Recruit, train and manage Facilitators whether contract or internally developed
- Recruit, train and support Mental Health Educators (volunteers)
- Market and maintain and improve links and communication with all relevant stakeholders and business relationships and market Remind to new stakeholders.
- Deliver training to external customers
- Ensure an evidence based evaluation process is used to report on and improve product offerings.
- Implement continuous quality improvement in the program
- Assist in developing the budget and manage activities within budget for the year.
- The Manager will manage and support the team, the external consultants and the mental health educators.
- The Manager will be responsible for managing the grant from Commonwealth Department of Social Services (DSS).
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in managing or supervising a training division or Learning and Development function
- Tertiary qualification in mental health
- Relevant qualification in adult education / training (minimum Cert IV Training and Assessment)
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness
- Experience in the development of training materials for adults
- Experience in leading, developing and supporting staff in a team environment
- Psychologist, Occupation Therapists and Social worker experience is advantageous
- Understanding of educational requirements for families and carers of someone with a mental illness
- Experience in developing and writing online training materials
- Tertiary qualification in adult education
What's on Offer
- 2 year Fix term Contract with extension likely
- Work life balance and flexibility offered
- Collaborative team
- Community driven organisation
- Career growth