You are here
- Autonomous Training Role
- Mascot Location
About Our Client
Our client is an International Consumer based business in the Automotive space looking for a passionate and operational Trainer to join their collaborative HR team.
The Training Officer will be responsible for the Designing, Coordination and Facilitation of best practice training to employees. This would include upskilling/developing, mentoring and coaching sales employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or equivalent Training qualification
- 4-5 years experience in a Training/ Learning & Development in an operational capacity
- Exposure to customer facing environments
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in planning, coordinating and delivering training courses
- Current Driver's license
What's on Offer
This great opportunity will allow for a training professional to build strong relationships with employees as well as stakeholders. This role will also allow the individual to travel nationally as part of the role.