You are here
Transport Operations Project Manager
- Well known brand
- High profile key project
About Our Client
Market leading organisation.
You will be responsible for leading a high profile project, over a 12 month period.
- Project management of the national implementation of the new Central Transport system and associated business changes
- Provide a clear project plan with associated with risks/issues management
- Stakeholder management of senior management (state level operations and 3PL partners)
- Management of a 12 person project team
- Work in conjunction with the Central Transport operations manager to ensure excellent delivery
- Provide clear costs expenditure and forecasting
- Ensure strong project governance is followed (team meetings, documentation, Steering Committee meetings, etc)
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking immediately available senior Transport professionals, with strong leadership experience and first class project management skills.
- Strong logistics experience, preferable with good knowledge of transport operations
- Experience within large businesses would be preferable
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate from truck driver through to general managers
- Experience as a team leader with the ability to provide a clear plan for the team to follow
- Ability to travel interstate (approx twice monthly) is important
- A multi faceted approach required to be able to get up to speed quickly
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Day Rate