You are here
This position is now filled
Transport Supervisor - Immediate start 12month FTC
- Recognised brand
- High performing supply chain
About Our Client
Our client is a distribution business who have established themselves at the forefront of the food and service industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand their supply chain team by offering a talented transport supervisor the opportunity to join this great business on a 12month FTC.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the responsibilities of the Transport Supervisor will include;
- Day-to-day operational management of labour and fleet.
- Scheduling of daily runs in order to maximise commercial returns and fuel efficiency, while adhering to all WHS and legislative requirements.
- Monitoring driver KPI's to ensure drivers maintain expected performance levels.
- Review and adhere to pertinent KPI's as per the agreed standards of the customer.
- Lead a cohesive team capable of planning and executing day to day activities in a safe, professional, efficient and cost effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have previous experience working in a similar transport scheduling or supervisory role. The applicant should also have an understanding of legislation regarding fatigue management. They will be comfortable managing a small team and monitoring KPI's.
What's on Offer
- 12month FTC - Immediate start
- Global Company
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Western Sydney Location
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite Parking