You are here
- Previous experience in similar position essential
- Experience in user testing required
About Our Client
My client is a large and leading global brand.
Within the role you will tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for mass audiences, from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, UX and Product Managers throughout the design process-from creating user flows and wire frames to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes.
The Successful Applicant
- Gathering, interpreting and translating analytics, research and other data points to create and shape experiences that span desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Read and understand detailed briefs, and facilitate workshops to gather requirements, identify gaps and agree on goals.
- Develop low-fidelity and working prototypes for the purpose of internal demonstration.
- Comply with brand, design and technical guidelines and standards.
- Understand the limitations of designing for mass audiences and apply design strategies to ensure success.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mock ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Through research and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative statistics, and identify improvements.
- Drive improvements to site the design to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, sharing ideas and mentoring juniors.
- Problem solving in a team environment.
- Assertive problem solver who seeks out key information and stakeholders
- Working in an agile environment.
- Experience working in Sketch, Photo shop, Invision.
- Experience working in a modular design system within the confines of a CMS.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
What's on Offer
This is an initial contract role offering competitive rates and the opportunity to work in a global organisation.