You are here
- Must have strong UX experience
- Proactive team player
About Our Client
Our client is a global recognized leader in the development of world class software products for industrial automation and building automation.
You will join our research and development team that is responsible for development and design of our clients worldwide flagship automation systems. Your role is to apply your human factors, design and software skills to help continually improve our human computer interaction design.
- A solid understanding of user-centred design principles
- Be familiar with user centered design, usability engineering and research methodologies
- Excellent analytical and conceptual design skills
- The ability to develop innovative approaches for complex design problems
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The ability to successfully plan and organise your own work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to manage competing interests and conflicting demands;
- High level of initiative
The Successful Applicant
- Web design or scripting skills for developing interactive prototypes
- Best practice understanding and experience with HTML and CSS
- Best practice understanding and experience with video production
What's on Offer
This will offer an outstanding salary and will be based in North Ryde in Sydney.