You are here
- Work on UX design projects in a global environment
- Support the development of a successful digital strategy
About Our Client
Based in Sydney, our client is a leading entertainment company that prides itself with an ongoing commitment to innovation. They are now looking to expend their team, therefore looking for a UX Designer to join. This newly created position is to work within a dynamic team and will be exposed to a global environment with career development opportunities.
You'll be given ample room to try new approaches, and work on everything from prototyping features to making the details pixel-perfect.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Work on a range of projects across desktop and mobile, working closely with our product managers and engineering team;
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design;
- Conduct research, design and user testing activities during the life of a project;
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the UX/Design team round problem solving;
- Provide feedback and input to further enhance the utilisation of the websites, including attending or running creative brainstorming sessions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is passionate about problem solving and creating dynamic user experiences, along with following skills:
- Solid intuitions of best practices and tools used in user-centred interaction design;
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of colour;
- Hands on experience creating customer flows, wireframes, information architecture and user interface;
- Experience conducting interviews, user testing and using a range of remote testing tools;
- Fluid ability to design in Photoshop and Illustrator with experience using the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of best practices;
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS 3, their capabilities and limitations.
What's on Offer
- Amazing opportunity to take the ownership of UX projects in a business that is leading from the front;
- Social and dynamic environment;
- Healthy work/life balance;
- Attractive package