You are here
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
- Leading Education Organisation
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client a leading education provider are changing the way they run the business, hence the requirement for this role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the customer experience when they are interacting with the technology service provided by the business.
- Adhere to all set standards and ensure LTR impact is measured.
- Work on the continuous improvement of service to all users.
- Responsible for the contribution of all design and animation of the user experience.
- Create functional requirements to meet all LTR needs.
- Organise and lead business focus groups to improve user experience.
- Assist in all testing requirements.
- Stakeholder management.
- Assist the project team in creating business scopes.
- Provide the business with current UX design developments
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Able to work to both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Previous management of successful workshops and focus groups.
- Be able to lead the improvement of the User experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team.
- Development of mobile applications.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Great culture
- Six month contract
- Fantastic daily rate