You are here
Various In-House Compliance and Risk Specialists
Great Compliance Opportunities
Make Your Next Career Move in Compliance
About Our Client
Michael Page Legal has a network of clients in the Sydney CBD and greater New South Wales region with whom we partner to ensure our career move seekers get access to the best compliance roles on the market. Our clients range from small locally based employers, to national companies, government organisations and international corporate groups. Market conditions are shifting in such a way that solid compliance and risk experience is in high demand.
We have an array of roles with different backgrounds and varying levels of experience required. These may include Compliance Analysts, Risk Officers, Regulatory Managers, right through to Group Compliance Directors. Those looking to utilise pre-existing skills or move in to a more senior position will face a number of challenges in relation to issues such as AML/CTF, privacy legislation, online payment processing and relationship management.
The Successful Applicant
Potential candidates should:
- have between 2-10 years experience in compliance and risk related roles;
- legal qualifications looked upon favourably but are not essential;
- exposure to Anti-Money Laundering, Privacy and Anti-Corruption legislation preferred;
- proven industry track record;
- ambition to succeed in team environment and actively contribute to organisational change.
What's on Offer
Our clients offer competitive remuneration packages with added benefits and career development opportunities to suit successful candidates on an individual basis.