You are here
Vendor Business Analyst
- Experience business analysis in delivery services for a global banking leader
- Rhodes location
About Our Client
The client is a Top 5 full-service global investment bank. They are now seeking an experienced Vendor Business Analyst to join their delivery services team.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Define and documents customer business functions and processes requirements.
- Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other internal/external stakeholders in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems/changes
- Obtains the necessary approvals or ensure necessary approvals are in place before proceeding with any changes
- Analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems - ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Read and interpret case management systems and functional technical literature and translate in terms understandable to the end-users.
- Plan, organise and conduct business process re-engineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of existing or new processes.
- Provides regular status updates on the changes (upcoming/currently under implementation)
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Validation of the solution provided will meet business requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Understand the Agile environment and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure any changes have relevant documentation and approvals in place as per change management framework
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous business analysis experience in a financial operations environment
- Able to accommodate flexible working arrangements to support/release related activities
- Strong exposure to business systems including work-flow management
- Analytics skills and experience
- Excellent communication abilities - both written and verbal as the role involves significant interaction with stakeholders and detailed documentation
- Strong team player abilities.
- Excellent skills in personal work organisation and time management.
- Good documentation skills.
- Should possess ability to understand technical aspects and have operational knowledge or experience.
- Knowledge of banking and change management systems is preferable.
- Ability to analyse and communicate problems in clear and concise manner.
- Ability to step into problems; analyse and implement solutions quickly. Attention to detail.
- Understanding of compliance & control standards
What's on Offer
A competitive package and the opportunity to develop in Top 5 full-service global investment bank.