You are here
Vet Territory Manager
- Experienced Vet Territory Manager wanted for a leading animal health company
- Covering a fantastic territory in the Western Suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is committed to being a global leader in health care to help change millions of lives for the better through safe, effective and affordable medicines and health care services. They have a leading portfolio of medicines that prevent, treat and cure diseases across a broad range of therapy areas. This role is on the Animal Health side of the business and its passion is for the health and wellness of animals. They have commitment to research and have discovered and developed some of the leading products that can make pets live longer and healthier.
You will be working in the west of Melbourne (and some regional areas) as an important part of the sales team, with a key focus to maximise sales in your veterinary clinics
Strong interpersonal and networking skills will enable you to build and maintain strong customer relationships with Veterinary clinics in your territory.
Delivering information on positive health benefits of the products through utilising clinical research and excellent communication skills is key to success. You will use your relationship building skills to create long lasting win/win solutions to drive overall category growth.
Key to your success will be your ability to also identify and act upon new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in selling animal health products into vets
- Extensive knowledge of the health industry (ideally within animal health)
- Degree qualified
- Ideally have a track record in consultative/ solution based sales; ideally within a Animal health / Pharma / FMCG environment
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary of $70,000 + super, fully maintained vehicle, tools of the trade & great company bonus