You are here
Vet Territory Manager
- Territory Manager
- Exciting and enjoyable work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global brand looking to expand and grow their market share. An ambitious and dynamic Territory Manager is needed to help build a WA portfolio and nurture commercial relationships.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager your job duties will include:
- Develop knowledge of the customer's business and organisation; build a network with key decision makers in the vet practice.
- Provide best in class professional support (detailing, in-clinic seminars, technical meetings, merchandising)
- Manage an account base of veterinary clinics, building net sales, volume, market share and Brand Recommended Most while improving product mix.
- Promote and merchandise products and services.
- Roll out new product launches and detail products to clinic staff leading to an increased in-store presence and market leadership for all products.
- Represent the organisation in meetings and conferences
- Develop and implement annual business plans for specified veterinary clinics.
- Schedule regular (quarterly) business reviews with the Decision maker in the clinic to assess the achievements versus the agreed goals and adjust plan accordingly
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a natural flare and passion for sales targets, be resilient, and have a persistent work ethic. They must have a full Australian driver's license and have established sales success in previous roles. A strong academic nature is also desirable. This is a rare and highly competitive opportunity for an innovative individual ready for a challenge with the prospect of career progression and global opportunities down the track.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required, (B.S. in biology, chemistry, health-related, nutrition, or animal science preferred) OR 2 year Associates degree with Registered Vet Tech credentials
- Two or more years of sales experience in science/health related field, veterinary industry, pharmaceutical company or Nutrition Company is preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity with an international leader with potential global opportunities
- Base salary with attractive commission structure