You are here
Warehouse Manager - 3PL
- Autonomous leadership role within a growing business
- Organisation with excellent reputation for customer service
About Our Client
A privately owned 3PL Transportation business who are growing rapidly due to their unique solution offering.
In the position of Warehouse Manager your daily / weekly role will include:
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Manage a multi-site operation delivering a commercial and strategic transport and warehousing solution to the customer
- To assist with the identification of opportunities for productivity and service delivery improvements and cost reduction.
- Develop & improve Health & Safety performance ensuring compliance with company and site rules and standards
- Ensure all KPI's are met to consistently meet customer's expectations
- Manage and develop the site management team, identifying key team members for the future and ensuring they are able to fuel the company's succession plan
- To complete ad hoc tasks (pick & pack, forklift duties etc) through the line management chain from time to time
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experiences and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Must have extensive warehouse management experience (3PL preferred) with strong people management skills and leadership qualities, ideally experienced in the container unpack sector.
- Extensive background in running a large logistic operation covering all the goods in, storage and goods out functions
- Must have worked within a Warehouse or Distribution Centre focused in fast moving parts and be able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of the processes and procedures involved
- An advanced understanding of WMS systems (Microlistics, SAP, Paperless), an understanding of Maximus is also highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
Circa $100,000 + Super