You are here
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Multinational FMCG organisation
About Our Client
Our client is currently dominating a significant share of the Australian market within their industry. They have enjoyed substantial growth by delivering high quality service to their customers and are well regarded for operational excellence, innovation and customer focus. They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with strong FMCG exposure to join their business.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the key responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the operations within the Warehouse from receiving through to dispatch
- Support the development & implementation of KPI's to improve efficiencies
- Lead and drive the Continuous Improvement plans for your team
- Improve the accuracy and productivity throughout the entire process
- Ensure OH&S policies are followed by all employees
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate and possess the following:
- Strong background in all functions across Warehousing from receiving to dispatch in Supervisory positions
- Prior experience in the FMCG industry, in particular "Food and Beverage"
- Successfully supervised or managed teams of 15 + staff
- Ability to demonstrate a track record or coaching people through change management processes
- Experience in SAP and KRONOS as well as a forklift licence
What's on Offer
If you are successful in this position, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and personal development opportunities within the organisation.