You are here
Web Developer Team leader
- Nationally Recognised Retail Brand
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
About Our Client
You will be a key player in one of Australia's most prestigious and well known retailers, famous for their ability to bring trend driven and quality brands to the high street. With a focus on digital innovation, they are looking for the chosen candidate to aid the delivery of world class customer experience through the omni-channel journey. You will be part of a team geared for success and differentiation in the market.
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for developing high end marketing content, business-as-usual maintenance and manage a team that develops content for the retailers online experience.
Reporting to the Digital Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Work with producers, designers and data team to build weekly EDMs for subscriber base.
- Implement daily updates to website.
- Deliver Order Management EDM template updates when necessary.
- Implement changes to the templates to reflect current season look & feel.
- Work co-cooperatively within an internal digital team to deliver seasonal campaign work along with standalone promotional micro-sites.
- Involved in the kick-off meetings and deliver input on delivery time, potential roadblocks, and provide insight on technology to deliver campaign.
- Manage the development team to ensure work is being completed along time-lines set by the business and external media and internal deadlines, raising any issues, blockers that may arise during the project.
- Work with and attend briefing and production meetings with key stakeholders and business partners for projects, content implementation, and upgrades on platforms (eCommerce platform, email distribution & micro-sites).
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to liaise with a broad range of people, including line management, senior management, external suppliers and related people
- Ability to identify future roadblocks and provide solutions to them
- An understanding of current web development technologies and tools
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive experience in the assessment of complex Development Applications
- Experience managing or supervising a team
- CSS Pre-processors i.e. Sass / Less
- Version control i.e. GIT or SVN
- Developing responsive content
- Experience with testing on cross platform and devices
- Adobe Suite
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package (plus benefits) and the chance to be a fundamental part of nationally recognised retail brand with an appetite for creativity and innovation. There is also a great team culture, social events and development opportunities.