You are here
Web Development Team Lead
- Do you have a background in Fashion, Retail, E-Commerce or Marketing industries?
- Want to work for a huge Australian brand?
About Our Client
We're looking for a Web Developer to join a very well known high street brand here in Australia. The crux of the role will be to develop high end marketing content as well at BAU maintenance and growing a team around you. We need someone who is able to manage people and communicate clearly, high level of negotiation skills and extensive experience in the assessment of complex development applications.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in modern web technologies, EDM (Email marketing) and come from the retail/e-commerce industry. Stakeholder management skills are also a must!
Key Responsibilities & Day to Day Tasks:
- Work with producers, designers and data team to build weekly EDMs for our customers.
- Deliver Order Management EDM template updates when necessary
- Implement changes to the templates to reflect current season look & feel
- Implement daily updates to the website. These include but not limited to the following:
- Homepage banner and tiles
- Brand page
- Product listing page
- Latest news articles
- Work co-operatively within an internal digital team to deliver seasonal campaign work along with standalone promotional microsites.
- Be involved in the kick-off meetings and deliver input on delivery time, potential roadblocks, and provide insight on technology to deliver campaign
- Manage the development team to ensure work is being completed along timelines set by the business and external media and internal deadlines, raising any issues, blockers that may arise during the project.
- Work with and attend briefing and production meetings with key stakeholders and business partners for projects, content implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- CSS Pre-processors i.e. Sass / Less
- Version control i.e. GIT or SVN
- Developing responsive content.
- Experience with testing on cross platform and devices.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- E-commerce Content Management System experience (IBM WCS/WCM preferred)
- Experience with the Fashion, Retail and/or marketing industry
- Knowledge in frameworks i.e. Bootstrap / Angular / Backbone
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with task management software i.e. Jira / Redmine.
- Experience with Node.js /Grunt / Bower / Yeoman
- Experience with SIT and UAT
What's on Offer
Are you a Mid-Level Web Developer with Team Lead experience? Do you have a background in Fashion, Retail, E-Commerce or Marketing industries? Want to work for a huge Australian brand?...Look no further!