You are here
- Large, well established brand
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a leading WA based organisation who are at the for front of their industry sector and have gone through sustained growth in recent times. They currently require a technically impressive Wintel Engineer with well developed interpersonal skills to manage a large infrastructure environment.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- The design, implementation and support of all core IT systems including, server administration, performance tuning, system backups and restores and system upgrades;
- Adherence to standards, ensuring all documentation is maintained or developed where necessary;
- Management of operational incidents with minimal disruption to the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Prior end to end experience completing Active Directory upgrades in large enterprise environment;
- Experience with VMware virtual server technologies (V5.1,V5.5);
- Strong understanding of MS Windows Server 2008R2/2012;
- Strong understanding of Disaster Recovery solutions and principles;
- Strong experience with backup technologies;
- Solid understanding of patch management tools;
- Good understanding of ITIL methodologies;
- Proactive, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Very strong IT technical knowledge, with a good general knowledge of IT products and solutions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- You MUST currently reside in Perth & be immediately available to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
Fun and flexible work environment