You are here
This position is now filled
Work Place Employee relations Advisor
- Employee Relations Advisor
- Exciting opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a large national members based organisation supporting a large number of companies across Australia.
Reporting to the National Head of Workplace Relations and the WA General Manager you will play a key role in providing high level advice and expertise on employee and industrial relations activities to the membership group in Western Australia. Duties will include but are not limited too:
- Developing relationships with a large number of organisations and meeting with key contacts to support them on ER issues that may arise in their organisation.
- Attending Fair Work Commission hearings and represent the business supporting the General Manager and Legal Team.
- Act as the key representative for WA with regards to workplace relations and related issues.
- Assisting the General Manager and other team members in developing internal and external submissions and papers.
- Provide strategic industrial relations advice to members on complicated IR and ER matter and researching to resolve issues and present the possible outcome.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from a HR background with some legal understanding with an enthusiasm for employee/industrial relation matters with tertiary qualifications in HR, IR, Law or Business/Commerce. You must have the ability to provide guidance and interpretation around industry awards and be able to take a proactive approach. Proven experience building relationships as well as communicating and presenting information is a must have and Experience or exposure to unions and the Fair Work Commission will be beneficial. The successful incumbent will also be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the legislative and regulative requirements relating to Workplace Relations.
What's on Offer
- Large national organisation
- Career progression opportunities
- Exciting and varied role