1/2 IT Support Analyst
Work within a flexible environment!
Work for a dynamic company that uses best work practices and methodologies
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected company in Perth who is looking to bring a talented and determined individual into the team as they have multiple projects coming up in the next few months. They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development.
Our client, is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic IT Support Analyst to join their growing team.
Passionate, customer focused & motivated, you will be an advocate for customer needs, applying your understanding of technology to resolve issues.
- Active Directory
- Windows 7-10
- PC roll-outs
- Ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, BCM Remedy, HPSM etc.
- Able to communicate with all stakeholders
- Understand SLA/SLOs of the accounts
The Successful Applicant
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
- Engaging personality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- 2+ years experience in IT Support
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to gain relevant certificates
- Work within a state of the art office
- Work within a great culture
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours