Leading automotive brand
Attractive salary and remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is an international leader in automotive distribution. Providing the market with a leading automotive brand, they pride themselves on commitment to excellence, passion and world class customer service.
To be considered for this role you must have a strong background within the automotive industry (Non-Negotiable) and posses the following skills and experience:
- Experience within inventory and warehouse management
- Proven track record managing a small to medium sized team in either a warehouse or 3PL environment
- Exposure to procurement and purchasing (ideally within automotive spare parts)
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office applications
The Successful Applicant
The key roles and responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensure 3PL warehouses and corresponding transport providers meet all targets and fulfil contractual obligations including fees charges, KPIs and service levels.
- Management of all 3PL spare parts inventory system
- Provide/suggest methods to continuously improve and modify current operational model
- Plan, develop and procure local ACC for model range
- Assist with the set up and introduction of new model parts and accessories
- To perform general after sales duties as required
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for an international leader in the automotive industry. As well as a dynamic and rewarding organisation that offers a generous salary package.