4PL Logistics Supervisor - Linehaul
Growing 4PL company
Great working conditions & Supportive team
About Our Client
My client is a 4PL logistics management company providing customised solutions in line- haul, working closely with clients and service providers throughout Australia as a single point of contact to provide tailored, solution-driven services, focusing on continuous improvement and excellence in client service.
- Provide client service , resolving issues and requests in a timely manner with a high client service standard.
- Process instructions for all job requests, following established procedures.
- Load building and planning to maximise efficiency's and reduce costs.
- Accurate data entry and validation.
- Manage sub-contractors and third party providers to help achieve DOT targets and resolve client issues, maintaining professional communication.
- Cost tracking and management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong client service orientation and an ability to understand sercviced expectations and take ownership of issues.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills with an ability to apply logic and experience to make timely and sound judgements.
- Exceptional attention to detail - accuracy in data entry and an eye for identifying errors.
- Strong organisational , communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong administration skills
- prior data entry experience with proven accuracy
- Ability and willingness to follow standard procedures for routine tasks
- Ability to work independently AND in a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Career progression in a growing company
- On site parking
- A great-team environment
- New offices
- Competitive salary package