Account Development Representative - SaaS Project Management
Central Location - Newly created role
Part of a rapidally growing USA IT start up
About Our Client
With a unique platform for intelligent mobile workforce management our client helps organisations manage their mobile workforces to delight their customers and engage their employees.
This platform helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are full-time, part-time, or contract employees. They offer enterprises and mid-market companies a mobile workforce management solution with robust integration capabilities, including native integrations to Salesforce.
- Fiercely motivated to meet call and opportunity targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Stellar time management and organisational skills
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The Successful Applicant
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to develop a targeted prospecting strategy based on assigned list of target accounts
- Partner with marketing to drive meetings / attendance to targeted events
- Regularly follow-up on inbound leads
- Research and build out new and existing accounts, engaging in traditional as well as non-traditional outreach strategies
- Evangelise their mobile workforce management product and vision, being able to articulate how they can solve complex scheduling and mobility challenges for our prospects
- Create high quality opportunities for the Sales Managers, regularly meeting and exceeding monthly quota
What's on Offer
- An ambitious, international, start-up dedicated to changing the way companies manage their field related communication and activities
- Self-driven, high performance culture
- Competitive compensation package with the ability to move into a Sales Manager promotion within 2 years on the back of your own strong results.