Account Director- Financial Services
About Our Client
My client specialise in platforms for the FS market.
- Responsible for Looking after current accounts in target segments regionally
- Attend industry trade and consumer events along with network opportunities and other relevant meetings/seminars.
- Perform market assessments and financial analyses of competitive providers including identification of potential strategic partnership opportunities
- Negotiate the financial and commercial aspects of contract documents to achieve closure on business opportunities identified above
- Collaborate with the other Functional Groups to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals
- Establish new and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to drive maximum revenue generation
- Meet and/or exceed all revenue targets set quarterly and annually
- Analyse market trends, customers and sales data to formulate sales strategy across the region and for individual countries.
- Deliver sales of Software and Services in various models including perpetual licenses, subscription and growth agreements, as per agreed Sales Plans.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for the region
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8-10 years of account management experience in selling into major FSI accounts
- Proven ability to communicate effectively especially with Senior Management audience (CXOs, VPs, Directors) and act proactively in a consultative business environment.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy and self-driven initiative.
What's on Offer
My client offer a fantastic working environment with a lucrative package