Account Executive - Fin-Tech
About Our Client
My client are an established, global and industry leading Financial Technology provider that sell into a range of sectors. The business has shown tremendous growth over the last few years and are looking to increase both revenue and market share.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers
- Responsible for the 360 sales cycle with new and existing clients
- Develop strategy and plans to gain greater market share
- Work to source media, press releases and case study opportunities.
- Day-to-day activity in assigned accounts to include:
- Monitoring and follow up on all current deals
The Successful Applicant
- 1-5+ years experience in software sales in a business development role
- Experience selling into Retail banks, retail stockbrokers, Wealth Managers
- Are excited to be on the front lines of a fast-paced and growing team in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Are creative and enthusiastic about building something from the ground up
- Are customer oriented
- Are self-motivated and goal oriented
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic working environment with an exciting career path.