Work for a large multinational company
About Our Client
This multinational company specialize in global technology services. They enable and support their clients during times of transformation or modernisation to make the best decisions for their business to thrive. They work in a vast array of industries offering solutions in cyber security, cloud infrastructure and ICT infrastructure services to name a few. They empoy over 40,000 people globally and are in 57 countries.
The ideal candidate must have a growth mindset and always be looking improve. You must be someone who is collaborative and a solution focused individual who strives to succeed. The successful candidate will possess a combination of the following core competencies
- Support the Senior Account Managers
- Seek out business development opportunities on top accounts
- Manage and support vendors as well as partners, developing and cultivating relationships
- Define local sales strategy for licensing sales
- Proposal preparation and contract negotiation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will have 1-2 years experience in software licensing sales, ideally in the local market. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must for the position as well good relationship building ability. This role requires someone with business development and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work for a global multinational company
- Excellent mentorship
- Competitive base and good bonus structure
- Career progression