Account Manager - 12 Month FTC
Work for a global FMCG business with headquarters in London
Strong salary package, bonus opportunity & product allowance
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting and growing board games company who are home to major brands, franchises and licenses and now looking for a new candidate to join the growing team. They are a key partner for Hasbro games and have the likes of Monopoly, Cluedo, Trivial Pursuit, Risk, Top Trumps, Waddington's under their impressive portfolio of board and card games.
- To build on existing strong relationships with major and specialist retail customers and maximise the full sales potential within each account
- Identity and develop new business opportunities and channels of distribution
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Achieving growth within assigned key accounts
- Identifying, developing and implement new business opportunities and strategic business partnerships.
- Ensuring internally we are providing the highest level of customer service to all of our external customers
- Manage and maintain internal relationships with key staff including Product Development, Marketing and Finance.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales and negotiation experience, and experience and creativity in leveraging to get newer products into market.
- 2+ years in the sales industry as an Account Manager managing buyers/retail clients.
- Highly personable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong numerical and organisational skills, with the ability to juggle several different projects.
- Hard working, driven and passionate.
- Flexible, with the ability to adjust to changing business needs and willing to learn.
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Work for a global FMCG business
- Strong salary package
- Awesome team environment
- International travel
- 12 month FTC with potential to go permanent
- Bonus opportunity