Account Manager - Electronics
Multinational innovative electronics company
Progression opportunities available
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative multinational electronics company who have been operating in Australia for over 20 years and overseas for 60+ years.
- Carry out frequent call cycle to Dealers and Trade customers
- Expand business within existing accounts and identify suitable new customers
- Ensure that all customers maintain high level of knowledge pertaining to all products, including training and constant supply of information sheets (brochures)
- Attend customer functions and meetings, necessary for the sales of company's products
- Submit weekly/monthly reports on performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven territory and account management experience and demonstrated growth in previously assigned territories.
- Proven ability to identify new business opportunities
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Strong presentation skills
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Attractive Base Salary + Superannuation + Fully Maintained Company Vehicle & Fuel Card + Bonus