- Leading Market Publisher
- Attractive Competitive Salary
About Our Client
An independent world-wide medical news site offering you the latest health news at the tip of your fingers; at the click of a button. The client is an editorial publication for Healthcare professionals that delivers the latest news and expert insights relevant to a vast array of Healthcare specialities.
Being a part of a dynamic and fast paced industry, including but not limited to;
- Accurately forecast sales and business growth.
- Build strong relationships with account clients. Make the sales, execute the campaign and retain the client.
- Developing digital marketing strategies for potential account clients as required.
- Management of clients including on boarding, campaign set up, campaign performance monitoring, monthly dashboard reviews and reporting.
- Work with the editorial, education and commercial content stakeholders to develop solutions for clients or generate pitch ideas.
- Use product and marketing knowledge to recommend optimisation and changes to campaigns.
- Use evidence and results from previous campaigns to win business.
The Successful Applicant
- A science degree or equivalent
- Media, PR and creative agencies
- Team oriented
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills, communication, negotiation and team building
- Preferred experience selling products and services to the Australian pharmaceutical sector
- Desired experience of selling content marketing, digital media and newsletters
- Experience of selling content marketing, digital media and newsletters is desirable.
- Business development or account management experience via both tele-sales and client facing methods.
What's on Offer
A career with a very well-respected company in the industry. A company that looks after its staff and rewards hard workers. A very attractive salary package of $80k-$90k in a premium location.