Account Manager - Industrial Tools
Market leading business
About Our Client
My client is an American manufacturing company that makes and distributes multiple tool offerings selling into the industrial sectors across mining and construction.
With exponential growth across all sectors of the business, they're looking a dynamic and passionate Territory Manager to take their WA arm of the business to the next level.
- Produce a sales target list and identification of new growth opportunities within your area.
- Develop and maintain an accurate sales funnel within CRM.
- Use data in CRM to produce accurate order forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Actively seek new sales channels and opportunities throughout the entire area.
- Prepare and perform quotations and proposals as required. This maybe in the field or in the office.
- Provide sales, technical, product and application solutions to customers throughout the assigned territory.
- Assisting clients onsite with a technical understanding of equipment
- Represent the brand at tools road shows across the WA region
The Successful Applicant
- Existing experience in providing a technical solution through a value-add sales process
- Proven track record of field sales success with strong business acumen
- Previous experience developing strategic business plans and budgets
- Strength in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Exposure to utilising CRM system to effectively manage and track jobs/lead
- Experience reporting to General Manager on sales performance and business initiatives
- Solution sales experience as you will be helping operate the equipment on site and value adding the products benefits
What's on Offer
- Autonomous working environment
- Competitive remuneration package with an extensive bonus structure
- Industry leading global company with a strong company culture