Account Manager - Mid Market
Marketing Leading Saas Solution
ASX 200 Technology Company
About Our Client
My client are a ASX 200 Technology company who are a leading SaaS provider of high resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D datasets, and integrated geospatial tools
- Driving new relationships, with new teams, divisions and POC's within an account.
- Understanding customer buying cycles.
- Understanding value to your customers, as well as use cases in order to retain renewals.
- Setting and monitoring clear objectives for when customers will be renewed.
- High activity is expected to cover a large portfolio, from both and phone and face-to-face perspective.
- Up-selling and cross-selling across all lines of business.
- Understanding the account, decision makers, influencers etc, ensuring you know sign-off processes.
- Constantly looking for and identifying upsell opportunities among current client data base.
- Contributing to team objectives for upsell as well as individual targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Client retention and contract renewal experience.
- Business Development Mindset
- Experience in managing large territories, and "Incremental Annual Contract Value"
- Track record of closing deals and reaching KPIs.
- New business approach to generating incremental value to your accounts.
- Understanding of subscription model.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to get in front of C-Level.
- Strong commercial acumen, proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to close at all levels, e.g. lower value subscriptions to more complex sales.
- Salesforce competence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay, commission plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development