Account Manager - Mining - Ceramics
Experience in the WA mining and resources sector
On offer is a great compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader across heavy industrial mineral processing and wear products. With a strong market focus on working closely with on-site engineers and procurement officers. This is a company looking to take full advantage of their vast product range to provide a full end to end service to their customers.
This position will see you focus on providing innovative solutions to top tier clients within the Mining & Resources market. Working closely with an existing team, this role will suit a person with a technical background in mineral processing with a passion for winning business in one of the most competitive markets in its field.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Strong background in Mineral Processing Products essential
- An excellent working history of at least 5+ years
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering preferred
- Proven sales history within the Mining & Resources industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and self driven to work autonomously
- Ability to travel to mines and other regional locations.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate which will include base + super + car + great commission structure.