Account Manager (Retail Environment)
Hit the ground running with global agency
Dynamic, creative, closeknit team
About Our Client
My client is a global creative agency. This role will report into a new Account Director and will be responsible for the day to day relationship with key clients and to create and deliver campaign content across multiple channels. With the broader team with will help manage projects within agreed time frames and budgets. Get the agency culture and vibe, close to home!
- Develop and execute campaign plans.
- Manage time lines and project plans.
- Compiling creative into templates for presentation
- Develop internal briefs from client briefs
- Manage studio creative output and delivery of creative assets
- Own and manage the account/client status report.
- Manage account finances, developing job estimates, raising and supplying POs,
- Budget management
- Manage, develop and build strong relationships
- Work closely with the Project Management team to deliver exceptional creative in retail.
- Manage relationships externally & internally
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary level qualification.
- 3+ min. in a similar role - Integrated marketing experience/exposure to retail agencies preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong experience in developing, managing and executing projects including print production, retail visual merchandising, shop display and pre-press.
- Experience in consumer electronics /retail industry an advantage.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Understanding of Communications and Advertising industry
What's on Offer
- Global agency, with global clients
- work close to home
- Great, creative team