Account Manager WA and SA/NT | Medical Consumables | Part Time
Part time opporuntity
Highly automous role
About Our Client
We are currently working with Terumo, a well-established, international organisation who pride themselves on delivering only the finest medical devices and supplies to the healthcare industry. They are proud to perform their own research and development, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sales. By relentlessly pursuing excellence in everything they do, Terumo contributes to society in more than 160 countries around the world.
This is a part time role reporting to the GHP Business Unit Manager based in Sydney. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying and gaining new business through consistent cold calling, mailing, and appointments, securing theatre time and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitor's Sales strategies.
- Working closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Maintaining call rates to assure contact with assigned clients and acting as the main interface between the client and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times.
- Understanding the customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and forming long term business partnerships with the aim of achieving "preferred" supplier status.
- Negotiating on price and liaising with Technical Support staff regarding technical issues to ensure client retention and continued business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a dynamic sales professional with relevant industry experience (ideally consumables medical device) and demonstrating the following key attributes:
- Proven experience in winning new business, growing accounts organically and leveraging relationships to grow relevant networks
- Outstanding negotiating, communication & presentation skills
- Sound product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Effective ability to prioritise and manage workload over multiple territories
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously
What's on Offer
- A comprehensive package including base, car allowance, super, bonus and additional company benefits
- On-site parking available
- Great company culture
As a responsible community member, Terumo recruits people from all backgrounds. They believe that their employees from many different cultural, linguistic and national backgrounds provide them with valuable knowledge for understanding and reflecting their customers in local markets. They are committed to diversity and social inclusion and welcome applications from women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles), Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
All direct applications will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration.