Excellent oppotunity for an Account Manager at a time of huge company expansion
Proven track record of increasing client's share of wallet.
About Our Client
My client is a big name within security, automation and controls. They are a trusted brand and have built an effective sales force to drive ongoing performance. This role will support that sales force and be instrumental in driving business strategies for Key Clients.
The role of Account Manager will ensure strategic business plans are developed and delivered to increase share of wallet; a breakdown of responsibilities is listed below;
- Working internally with key stakeholders in order to implement the business plans/account management strategy. Significant emphasis placed on delivering operational, team and business goals/objectives.
- Assisting with implementing processes and strategies to enhance team performance and value. Liaise with business managers to build stronger relationships and continually improve the quality of service delivery platforms.
- Leading the business to meet the scope of contract and ensure our customers and key stakeholders expectations are met.
- Managing and implementing process/contract adjustments, with customers in a timely manner and in conjunction with business objectives
- Ensuring effective handover of new contracts to the Technical Services team and ensuring standard process are implemented on commencement
- Proactively identify opportunities for further expansion or improvement of services - increase share of wallet
- Managing and assisting with special project planning and implementation
- Providing effective communication and use standard reporting in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Providing reporting on contract budgets vs actual progress and financials
The Successful Applicant
- Strong track record of account management experience is required for this role
- National Account experience within an operational/service industry is desirable
Knowledge and experience:
Demonstrable experience and history of achievement in:
- Being a leader and motivator within the business to achieve set objectives;
- Sound time management - proven ability to effectively manage planned/unplanned workloads;
- Business Planning - must be able to demonstrate ability to effectively build short, med & long term strategic business plans
- Advanced organisational and communication skills;
- Proven ability to identify and resolve customer needs in a timely manner
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Forecasting and Scheduling
- Use is Salesforce, MAStermind and Pronto is desirable
What's on Offer
This position is paying an attractive basic salary and package. Candidates who have worked within security or services sectors will be in good stead.