Excellent opportunity to join a leading Australian business
Competitive salary package on offer
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Australian organisation who has been servicing the agricultural sector for over 50 years. With a broad range of equipment items servicing primarily the arable sector, occupying a strong market position, they pride themselves on providing quality in terms of both product and service.
The role will be focused primarily on servicing agricultural machinery dealerships across regional NSW, with some aspects of the role focused on the end user market. Some of the core aspects of the role will encompass:
- Fostering an excellent relationship within the existing dealer network
- Extensive travel throughout regional NSW
- Looking for opportunities to bring on board new dealerships as well as leverage sales through existing accounts.
- Visiting end users within the agricultural sector to address service issues as well as educate on the products core features and benefits.
The Successful Applicant
Whilst my client is open to background they are looking for someone with strong exposure and familiarity with the arable agricultural sector. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following core competencies:
- Knowledge of the arable agricultural market in NSW
- Proven experience of selling through a dealership channel
- Experience of selling high value capital equipment
- Proven track record of working in a highly autonomous manner
- History of driving sales revenue and meeting sales targets.
What's on Offer
My client will offer a generous salary package for the successful candidate, this will comprise competitive base, super, company vehicle and bonus.