- Flexible working arrangements offered, 100% remote
- Work with leading ecommerce and retail clients
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading digital performance agency that specialises in ecommerce and retail. They specialise across SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic. They operate remotely, with workshop and collaboration hubs in Metropolitan Melbourne. As a result of significant growth they are expanding their team.
- Facilitate and run stakeholder workshops for clients
- Provide and run, optimised & reported marketing campaign performance
- Develop annual marketing budgets and execute accordingly to Client requirements
- Identify, develop and communicate relevant new product offerings
- Manage the digital performance strategy within your portfolio to drive revenue growth and generate new event and marketing opportunities.
- Brief internal teams of specialist and oversee delivery of strategies.
- Conduct the necessary project management activities in order to ensure products/services are deliver to the required expectations
- Liaise between sales team and other internal/external stakeholders
- Be the point of contact for Client enquiries, offering support and solutions.
- Prepare marketing/content calendars for clients for activities as required
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of digital performance strategy to advice Client's accordingly.
- Managed Media budgets and overseen delivery of briefs or projects
- Have a strong understanding of Google analytics, understanding on running Optimizely, VWO, Google optimiser
- Ability to manage relationships within your portfolio to drive revenue growth and generate new event and marketing opportunities
- Ability to liaise with a variety of teams and specialists.
- Effective in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High-level presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Offer full flexible work arrangement, 100% remote
- Attractive remuneration and bonus incentives
- Part of a leading digital performance agency that specialises with ecommerce clients
- Part of an agency that is significantly growing and innovative in their ways of working.