- Newly created role with a leading commercial company
- Unique exposure within a multi-faceted organisation offering hands on exposure
About Our Client
As a renown and respected local company, this business has established themselves as an employer of choice within the Canberra market.
They are focused on creating a family-feel between employees and they are unapologetic about protecting the culture they have worked so hard to develop. You will be surrounded by ethically-minded professionals that have a high work ethic and whom are experts in their field.
As Accountant, you will work closely with the Finance Manager and be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing AP and AR recons
- Preparing BAS and IAS
- Preparing GST, payroll tax, income tax and FBT
- Cashflow and Balance Sheet recons
- Preparing management reports as well as year-end financial reporting
- Assisting with the annual budgets and forecast
- Maintaining the asset registers
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Studying towards CA/CPA is highly advantageous
- 3-5 years experience within an accountant role in the local commercial sector
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have an ability to articulate complex information to non-finance stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
- Free, undercover parking
- Reduced rates within the hotel, fitness & travel industry
- Invitation to first-class industry events
For more information or to apply, please contact Annelize Oosthuizen at 02 6222 8941.