Accountant- Aged care
Join a growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Aged Care organisation based in a sought out location in Perth. Due to growth within the organisation they are looking for a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis to start ASAP.
Reporting to the Manager of Finance this role will be responsible for:
- Working with the Finance Manager and Management Team to prepare budgets and forecasts;
- Liaising with the divisional managers regarding to their budgets and variances;
- Coordination of the day-to-day accounting functions;
- Preparation of half year and full year statutory accounts;
- Monthly analysis of financial results;
- Preparation of General Ledger reconciliations and accruals;
- Overseeing the annual audit preparation and liaising with external auditors;
- Providing advice where required to business units and operations;
- Conducting a review of systems and procedures, and implementing improvements where necessary; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be CA or CPA qualified with 3-4 years experience within the Health or Aged care industry.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Join a growing organisation
- Competitive Salary