Accountant - Not For Profit
Long-term 12 month contract with the view to permanency
Growing organisation with great culture
About Our Client
Industry leading Not for Profit organisation that has experienced substantial growth over the past few years and is continuing to grow despite economic conditions.
- Month-end processes: journals, bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Act as link between financial accounting and business partnering team.
- Reviewing admin changes, working with quarterly acquittals.
- Ensure company operating costs as in line with budget.
- Business partnering with non-financial stakeholders internally across the business.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Recently CA/CPA qualified or currently undertaking CA/CPA.
- Ideally between 2-4 years experience post accounting/finance related university degree.
- Ideal for an Assistant Accountant looking to take that next step.
- Experience within NFP space ideal but not required.
- Experience with using ERP Tech One ideal but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Fixed-term 12 month contract with longer term potential beyond that.
- Opportunity to join a growing business with a strong culture and well-established finance team.
- Highly competitive salary with salary packaging benefits.
- Excellent WFH set-up.
- Parking on-site when working from the office returns.