- Flexible 3 day per week opportunity.
- Great company culture.
About Our Client
Work for a professional not-for-profit membership body that specialises in the banking industry. Our client has thousands of members over the ANZ region and specialises in and offers training on the dynamic financial services industry. Be apart of a supportive organisation that supports an every growing industry and facilitates the betterment of our community.
- Regularly reviewing and monitoring of all transactions;
- Preparing monthly general ledger reconciliations (AU & NZ);
- Processing month end tasks, preparation of journals and adjustments for multiple entities (AU & NZ);
- Effectively manage the NZ entity
- preparing taxation lodgements including BAS / FBT / payroll tax /income tax;
- cash analysis and forecast updates;
- project analysis and reporting;
- Preparing weekly and monthly cash flow reports.
- Attending to any adhoc reporting relating to the NZ entity.
- Providing support for the interim and annual audit.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant, or studying towards qualifications
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and approach to work
- Sound experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, assets and corporate taxation compliances
- Accomplished in analysing and interpreting financial data and reconciliations
- Experience with financial systems and reporting tools (MYOB Advanced, Expense Manager and Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel (intermediate), Word and Outlook
- Competent in month end and year end preparation and reporting
- Ability to problem solve in an effective and timely manner
- A willingness and desire to learn and develop a career in finance
- experience in the preparation of statutory submissions (ie. BAS, Income Tax, Payroll Tax, etc)
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- 3 working days per week
- Great company culture
- Career development, training and support
- Supportive management