Varied role in the Perth metro area
Part-time opportunity with flexibility offered
About Our Client
Our client provides a busy and fast moving environment in which to work. With a friendly and supportive culture, this organisation has been established for many years and has a stable customer base. Work-life balance is actively encouraged here and the hours of this role can be worked in a manner that best suits your week.
This varied role will be responsible for the following:
- Supervising a small accounts team
- Full responsibility for month and year end financial reporting
- Producing Board packs and liaising with the CEO on all financial matters
- Budget and forecast preparation, review and variance analysis
- Oversight of administrative functions within the business
- Hands on involvement with credit control when required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will ideally be either CA or CPA qualified with a strong accounting background and you will be seeking a part-time role of 4 days a week.
Effective communication and relationship building skills are essential in this role as well as a pro-active attitude and willingness to assist colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Great central location
- 4 days a week
- Approx 10 month contract