- Work for a well-known Global company.
- Great company culture and excellent remuneration package.
About Our Client
Work for one the largest cosmetic clinics in the world who specialise in the Skin Treatments, Cosmetic Injectables and Body Sculpting. Our client has hundreds of clinics spread across Australia and the world with thousands of employees who have state of the art training to perform life-changing treatments to their customers.Due to rapid business growth, they are now opening their doors to an experienced Accounting professional to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
- Prepare and analyse month end entries as required to support the month end close process.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, across corporate clinics with particular focus on: Bank reconciliations, Inventory counts and reconciliations, Funding requirements and operating cashflows.
- Identify and follow up on aged unreconciled items.
- Review of operations expenditure
- Ensure all invoicing for the month is accrued where appropriate
- Review Overheads budget for Operations Team
- Cash sales reconciliation to booking system
- Review of purchasing via area managers
- Monthly spend analytics
- Funding requirements and analysis
- Comply with all workplace health and safety standards
- Compliance with the Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS)
- Report all hazards, incidents and injuries immediately to your Manager
- Read and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc duties as required
- Read all company materials and communications ensuring currency
The Successful Applicant
- CA or CPA qualified.
- 2-5 years working experience within a high volume role working with multiple locations.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and demonstrates a positive working attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Great company culture
- Career development, training and support
- Supportive management