About Our Client
Our client is a well known, highly regarded Hospitality conglomerate, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an expanding industry. This fast paced and ever growing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learning's. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be yourself and in doing so create a bright and easy going working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly and Annual reporting, including management reports and board reporting
- Manage and continually lead a project to automate and effectively administer accounts payable (AP) and/ or account receivable (AR)
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts to senior stakeholders
- Assist with consolidating financials for multiple entities, including developing relationships with department heads
- Investigating process improvements and streamlining systems, adding value across the whole organisation
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, up and coming finance professional. Exposure to a large scale organisation and the hospitality industry will be beneficial, with the ability to collaborate in a team environment essential. The ability to work autonomously, add value and have strong communication skills are paramount. CA or CPA part or full qualification and strong excel skills are preferred. Ideally suited to Big 4 or Mid-tier audit candidates looking to step into industry.
What's on Offer
The ability to work autonomously and within a team, with a focused attitude and a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and increased responsibilities. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company.