Successful boutique accounting firm with expertise in corporate advisory
Convenient Norwest location
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique corporate advisory, tax and accounting firm providing specialist advice to the SME market. They offer the expertise and understanding to help businesses navigate through financial circumstances and provide premium quality service.
- Prepare Financial Statements, including Depreciation Schedules;
- Preparation of Tax Returns;
- Prepare Business Activity Statements (BAS's) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS's);
- Computer data input;
- Complete timesheet daily.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant taxation and other relevant legislation and rulings.
- Research and accurately interpret taxation and other relevant legislation and rulings for clients
- Participate in external and internal training as required
- Ensure that all work is error-free and professionally presented and complies with the company's' procedures and systems
- Maintain current and accurate files and record and date any actions and detailed file notes Prepare work flow reports for client work
- Other duties as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn, show initiative and be a positive "team player"
- Positive and happy attitude
- Highest standard of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
- Tertiary Accounting Qualifications
- CA/CPA qualified or progression toward CA/CPA qualification would be preferred
- 3+ years' experience in the preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Excellent knowledge of taxation relating to SMSF, CGT, Income Tax, FBT , Payroll and Workcover.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and market
- Opportunity to join successful boutique accounting firm
- You will have exposure to dealing with high calibre clients that will build your business partnering skills