- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Perth based technical consulting company, servicing a wide range of customers in the Mining, Construction and Mining industries. A fantastic opportunity to develop within a growing WA company.
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping - Process Month-end and Year-end Journals & reconciling monthly accounts.
- Prepare Asset Liability and Capital Account entries by comparing and analysing information.
- Maintain accurate, updated and secured accounting records.
- Understanding basic tax issues such as PAYG, BAS, Payroll Tax, Super lodgements...
- Complying with Federal, State and Local financial legal obligations and requirements.
- Monthly financial reports for Management including reporting through consolidation software to the Group Head Office.
- Preparation and assisting with Audit
- Transactional finance - AP/AR and Payroll
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ Year Experience in a Similar Role
- Accounting degree - started their CPA
- An eye for detail with sound technical and analytical acumen
- Advanced Excel and MYOB skills
- Critical thinking and solve problems
- Outstanding verbal and written communications.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Continued Personal Development opportunities
- Company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements