- Be an integral part of the company and help drive an After Sales Program
- Help grow a culture and position yourself to make a real impact
About Our Client
With a focus on quality and innovation, our client is helping provide hardware and tools to a diverse range of customers.Joining an energetic and diverse team, you will be based in South-East Melbourne within an company that encourages positive work/life balance.
You will be joining a business who has grown to become one of the leading companies within the Australian & New Zealand hardware market.
Reporting into the Project Manager and being given the autonomy to coordinate and approve jobs, you will be responsible for the development of the After Sales Service Program and to expand the service network for new products.
With a focus on a providing quality service, this critical role has responsibility to build and develop a service network themselves, and to deliver an efficient and effective network for stakeholders and customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in After Sales Service business
- Experience within power tool industry (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective planning and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
If you have been looking for a role where you are given the ability to lead innovation, develop and maintain your own service network, this could be the role for you.
- Permanent role with a generous salary
- Mon-Fri roster
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Located in the South-East Suburbs
- Fantastic long-term career opportunities within a company that is an Australian & NZ leader which continues to grow and expand