- Multiple Roles | CBD Fringe Or Sunshine Coast Location (Your Pick!)
- Demonstrated experience with Digital projects - A Must
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Financial Services organisation.
* Effectively plan an approach to engage and elicit requirements from stakeholders
* Elicit requirements from Business Stakeholders and various SMEs utilising a variety of techniques including but not limited to SWOT, user interviews, process modelling, sequence diagrams.
* Identify which business processes need to be revised, created or removed
* Identify what stakeholders and systems are involved
* Identify what policies and rules guide business behaviour and decisions
* Utilise an effective approach to manage the collection and organisation of information including ability to organise, store, reuse, trace, understand and communicate information clearly
* Design approaches to support requirements life cycle management including the ability to use tools and techniques for traceability and mapping between requirements, stories, design and delivery activities.
* Facilitate collaboration by translating 'business speak' into 'technical speak'
* Support agility through leading and supporting in adaptive planning and delivery activities
* Support Product Owner by analysing the business domain, stocking the backlog and grooming the backlog
* Help the product owner derive stories from the models created during domain analysis
* Utilise fit for purpose techniques to document AS-IS and TO-BE process and value stream maps
* Prepare new stories for POs as they surface during sprints and at end of sprint demos with stakeholders
* Contribute to the capture and documentation of structured business application knowledge bases.
* Groom the backlog so it remains a tool for the PO and the team
* Apply story splitting techniques for atomic stories meeting the (INVEST) criteria
* Utilise personas, story mapping techniques to map out the backlog
* Keep backlog in good order by grouping stories into themes, and organising stories into releases and iterations
* Work with the delivery team to right size stories for delivery within a sprint.
* Together with the core team elaborate the stories through examples to enforce the business rules
* Work with the delivery team supporting delivery of Done for all stories including participating in testing, design, documentation, data management and communication activities.
* Transfer knowledge by generating information radiators for the rest of the team through visuals, process maps in a common shared area for team
* Ensuring any documentation about the change is up to date and visible and transparent to all everyone in the business
* Be a good team member by helping to clear bottle necks and helping team with testing, user interface design, prepping test data, training and communications
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years' experience in common business analysis and agile techniques
- Over 5 years' experience working in software development environments.
- Deep understanding of a variety of collaborative specification methods such as, BDD, ATDD and specification by Example.
- Strategic - deep understanding of adaptive portfolio planning and objective setting.
- Excellent influencing, mentoring, advising, facilitating, and training skills.
- Adaptable - must be able to adapt and change approach based upon the person or team involved. High emotional intelligence is required.
- Strategic - must be able to communicate well with teams and Executives.
- Facilitative - must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to teams.
- Assertive - must be able to ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be the voice of reason and authority, and make tough calls.
- Continual improvement - must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and teams.
- Conflict resolution - must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternative or difference approaches.
- Attitude of transparency - must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust.
What's on Offer
On offer is an opportunity to be a part of a significant strategy and program of works to create and maintain Australia's best web based digital platforms for our client!
Our client offers a flexible workplace environment (2 days from home & 3 days from office).
You will be given an option to choose to work from their office locations based in CBD Fringe or Sunshine Coast!