- Devops Lead role
- Competitive salary and Tach transformation
About Our Client
Large Bank in Saudi- This role spearheads the creation of new technology infrastructures
and maintains configuration management and automation tools
The DevOps Lead manages and develops continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software. As an Agile and devops lead your role will be to spearhead the creation of new technology infrastructure and maintains configuration management and automation tools.This is a Permanent role, based in Khobar working as an Agile and Devops Lead, Paying competitively
This role will be involved in developing, managing & enhancing deployment infrastructure to ensure systems are scalable, resilient, and reliable. This role is to develop self-service solutions to deliver software with quality and speed. This role is to provide DevOps thought leadership and mentoring to the business and technology. Working with the head of IT to evolve the technical landscape.
The Successful Applicant
- Agile Lead Experience
- DevOps principles in an Agile environment.
- Experience with distributed data systems i.e. Elastisearch, Cassandra, Hadoop
- Experience working on Cloud environments Including design,
document, and implement highly scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions.
- Unix/Linux, monitoring, editing, and command-based tools
- Banking and finance experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Unix/Linux, monitoring, editing, and command-based tools
What's on Offer
Permanent role, based in Saudi Paying competitively + Bonus and Benefits.